|Chief Marketing Officer|
|As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for marketing, promotion and sales of instruments and various consumable products in North America and Asia.|
|• Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy.
• Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
• Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & features.
• Keep the marketing budget in check.
• Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
• Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
• Stay up to date with the latest technology.
• Work with sales, development and customer success teams.
• Rapidly develop pipeline of opportunities.
• Build strong relationships with customers decision makers, influencers and stakeholders.
• Work with key internal contacts to develop strategy creation for key customer accounts.
• Prepare marketing and sales documentation / presentations.
• Help customers to understand the usage of products, and get feedback from customers about products and services for future improvements.
• Collaborate closely with other teams to resolve any product sales, services and quality related issues.
• This role may require travel up to 50% of the time.
|• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Positive, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Deep understanding of variable analytical chemical instrumentation and knowledge of life science applications.
• 5-10 years marketing experience, capability in business planning, market development and business operation.
• Over 5 years functional leading experience, especially in chemical analytical laboratory plan, running, daily operation and management.
• Multiple function communication capability, vendor/dealer management experience is an asset.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision within an environment of constant change, tight deadlines and evolving workload and priorities.
• Demonstration of project management capability.
|• Strong leadership qualities.
• Master’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry.
• 10 years or above working and managing experience in life science or chemical analytical industry, familiar with industrial market, especially in biopharmaceutical, environment, food safety or related areas.
• Extended life science Industry connection.
• Prior marketing experience and the ability to understand and react to customer needs, provide customer consultancy service.
• 5-10 years of experience in a people management/coaching role, that involves the management of individuals and processes.
• Superior communication skills (listening/verbal/written) both in English and Mandarin.
• Familiar with multiple cultures, especially different cultures in Asia countries.
• 1-2 years global marketing development leader role is an asset.
• Willing to travel domestic and internationally.
Advanced Electrophoresis Solutions Ltd. (AES) is a rapidly growing company, which develops and manufactures proprietary Whole Column Imaging Detection (WCID) based high performance Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) systems and related consumables. Our products are the result of the extensive dedication of scientists and engineers continuously working in the fields of liquid phase separation science. The work you will be doing will help protein research.
AES is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.